Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Like the way Hanna Beth thinks.

"this week i really have learned who my true friends are.. i am sick of the lies.. i am sick of walking out of a room & having people i thought were a close friend making comments behind my back.. i am done with the second chances.. if you can't be a real friend i don't need you in my life.. i deserve the same respect i give to my friends.. but for some reason being too nice means people want to walk all over you.. not anymore.. i always give people the benefit of the doubt, but i am done.. life is too short to put up with this negativity.. it's draining.. it takes away from who you really are.. i want positive people in my life.. people with goals, dreams.. people who value the true meaning of a friend.."


Proper post later on...still too tired and partially intoxicated to concentrate too hard on words and the structure of sentences.  

No comments: